Cost is per student. This class builds upon the GSE Plant Class.
In our GSE Multiply Class, we focus on ‘non-addition’ or ‘non-adding’ thinking in regional church planting development. We are focusing our energy on our regions with intentional, multiplication drive.
Our desired outcomes from this training are:
1. Expand our network with new and original work on GSE concepts.
2. Build upon and improve existing GSE concepts.
3. Invest more in evaluating our regions and their movement ahead.
4. Based on this evaluation; intentionally target regional growth.
To help us achieve these outcomes, we look at four topics:
1. All our regions runs at ‘the speed of trust.’ How can we best do this?
2. Intentional focus on regional church planting. How can we engage more?
3. Exploration of key and careful partnership building in your region. What does these partnerships look like?
4. Coaching – the need to coach in your region and train coaching. How can we best do this?
One session, two hours in length – live on line with Zoom.